Our new Women's LoDown gloves are all about the fit. The comfortable, durable, and pre-curved construction prevent fabric bunching, and this equates to a second-skin fit. Why is this important? Because it gives you maximum bar control on tricky descents and steep climbs.
- Clarino synthetic leather palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.
- Four-way stretch nylon at the top of the hand is paired with light compression for tough durability and tremendous comfort over a wide range of trail conditions.
- High-stress areas are reinforced by features like rolled-index fingertips.
- LifeLine palm construction eliminates bunching, providing a second-skin fit with a better feel at the bars.
- Perforated palm is strategically ventilation for improved breathability while riding.
- Slip-on cuff is located low on the wrist to provide a snug and secure fit.